Thursday, August 21, 2008

And they all came tumbling down...

... I love my son. He is a true joy and a great blessing in my life. But if he wasn't so darn cute I'd kill him!!!!!
My friend and neighbor has a beautiful pergola attached to her garage with a wonderful tree growing up through it. My son decided to climb the tree and play on the roof of the garage. I'm sure you can all imagine where I'm going with this...of COURSE he fell, he's my boy!
Two summer's in a row we ended up in the Southampton ER with his chin gashed open, and last summer his sister joined the annual trek when she fractured her wrist at Meschutt. Oh, she also fell off the basement stairs and got a concussion.
Can we PLEASE have a summer without injury before my kids are grown? Is that really too much to ask?

No comments: